Welcome to my life . . . .

This is a blog about my passion: dollhouses and miniatures. This particular blog was started to follow my miniature dream: to create a Victorian Mansion. But work on my Mansion is slow. Very slow. Sloth slow. Ice Age glacier movement slow. Why? Because I am easily distracted by other personal miniature projects (I have 50+ roomboxes and 15 dollhouses in various stages of incompletion) and because I work for a miniature shop and am often up to my elbows in miniature projects that aren't mine! So, I thought, some artists work in a particular medium (woods, watercolors, clay, oils, etc.), I work in progress . . . .

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back!

So my sister is married! Yay!
Now it is time to focus on work again . . .
Customer brought in her childhood dollhouse that needs some minor repairs: fix porch access door, repair molding above front door and re-glue porch railings back on, and reattach front dollhouse piece which was on hinges but fell off. So two separate hinge issues (smaller porch door and large dollhouse panel). Not gonna be fun as hinges are my nemesis!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lori,
    I wish your sister all the best. The house is lovely. good luck with those hinges.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete