However, the customer came in to get her dollhouse and decided she loved the wallpapered rooms so much that she wanted us to wallpaper the other rooms which were only primed and left for her to paint in the future when she had time. So she picked out a few more wallpapers and I got to work installing those papers, cutting and installing some window trims and some doors, and staining/painting the stairs.
I actually finished this job 2 weeks ago, but a storewide sale and my own personal projects kept me distracted and unable to finish this blog entry! I keep trying to figure out how I can cram 39 hours of work into the 24 hours God gives me in a day! So far I haven't had any success with that; then again, I was never a genius at math so I keep trying to make it work.
The top right attic room got wallpapered to coordinate with the left side of the attic:
I tried making a template for the slanted wall that is papered with a white textured liner, but it ended up being easier to just stick the paper in there and cut and fuss with it around the wall divider instead of taking the time to create a template.
Both hallways were wallpapered and stairs were stained. Customer loved the wallpaper but we only had three sheets of it for the six walls so we opted to leave the back walls white (which helps them not clash with the other rooms they flow into - on the first floor the back wall goes into the kitchen and on the second floor the back wall is seen along with the bedroom). But we still had to creatively cut the papers to get the three sheets to cover the four remaining walls: